You have no items in your shopping cart.
Conditions of Use
PayLaterStore.com Conditions of Use:
Welcome to the PayLaterStore.com website. By using the website and its related services, products, and software (collectively, the "Site") you agree to be bound by these terms ("Conditions of Use"). You also accept the Conditions of Use when you create an account, sign in as guest, or log in to the site. Additional or separate terms may apply to your interactions with other PayLaterStore.com websites. To the extent that the provisions of any additional terms conflict with these Conditions of Use, the provisions of the additional terms will govern. We may make changes to the Site and the Conditions of Use. It is your responsibility to review the Conditions of Use for updates or changes. If you do not agree with the Conditions of Use, you should not use the Site.
You may use the Site for your personal and commercial use. You may not use the Site if you are under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other Site content is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change. We cannot confirm the availability or price of an item until you place your order. Despite our best efforts, rarely an item in our catalog may not be available, the offer may have been misstated, or an item may be mispriced. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
We take your privacy seriously, and we want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect your information.
- What information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we may share that information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
This Policy applies to PayLaterStore.com.com. We may post additional information if more details are needed to explain our privacy practices.
Information You Give Us
We receive and may store any information you enter on our website. For example, we collect information from you when you place an order, create an account, call us with a question, create a Wish List, write a review, or use any of our services.
The information we may collect from you includes things like:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
- Your credit card number and other payment information
- Credit application information, such as your Social Security Number
- Demographic and lifestyle information, such as age, personal interests and product preferences
Information From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand and analyze our records and identify new customers.
To help us understand and enhance our interactions with visitors to our websites, we may permit web analytics providers to collect information on our websites using automated tools like cookies or web beacons. We also may share personal information with those providers. We may have similar arrangements with interest-based advertisers. Interest-based advertising is covered in more detail below.
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for things like:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services or information
- Processing returns and exchange requests
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering or installing products
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- Communicating things like special events, sweepstakes, promotions and surveys
- Processing PayLaterStore.com applications
- Facilitating interactions with PayLaterStore.com and others, such as enabling you to email a link to a friend
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Share the Information We Collect
PayLaterStore.com does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Sending PayLaterStore.com marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Providing chat functions
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information in response to a regulation, court order or subpoena. We may also share information when we believe it's necessary to comply with the law. We also may share information to respond to a government request or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of PayLaterStore.com, our customers, or others; to prevent harm or loss; or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
We may also share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
We may share personal information in connection with financial products or services related to our business such as private label credit cards. We also may share personal information in connection with co-branded product or service offerings. For example, when you apply for a PayLaterStore.com Account, we may share your personal information with our banking partners.
How We Protect the Information We Collect
We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. PayLaterStore.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us. The PayLaterStore.com Web site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL protects information you submit via our Web site such as ordering information including your name, address and credit card number. Information you provide to us via our in-store kiosk does not traverse the public Internet.
Your Choices Regarding the Information We Collect
You may choose to:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services
- Request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail or direct mail or mobile communication that you receive from us.
- Send an email with your request and current contact information to: [email protected]
We use third-party advertising companies to display ads when you visit our websites or other sites on the Internet. These companies may collect information about your visits to this and other websites. We may also share personal information with these companies.
Links to Other Websites
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: (888) 428-5520